Source: Sweeping views over Sosua
New villas for sale in a beautiful oceanfront gated community between Sosua and Cabarete on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This community has it all. Gym, Spa, Oceanfront restaurant & pool, Basketball courts, Children’s water park and more. Prices start at just over $US205,000 for the 2 bedroom and $US251,100 for the 3 bedroom design.
Located downtown Sosua at walking distance to all amenities and to the beach …. you don’t need a car to get around… one large bedroom apartment of 48 square meters and a spacious studio apartment of 29 square meters, both on the first floor, furnished and in the same complex with pool views… you can live in one and rent the other !!Source: Nice two bedroom house at affordable price …
Welcome to the Dominican Republic. This Sosua home features very good location for any kind of drive by business. It stands on the far side of Maranata which is an area where mainly Dominicans live. How ever if you want to integrate fully into Dominican life, this is a very good place to be. The back yard is spread along a tiny river and the front yard faces the main road of this part of town.
The house has been designed and constructed by an Italian architect. The quality of the construction is excellent and has been prepared for adding another level or two. Thinking about building a villa in the Dominican Republic? We can help. Visit our main Remax Dominican Republic real estate listings page to find your perfect property in the Caribbean. Visit our main Dominican Republic property listings page
At ground level there is a private one bedroom studio apartment. The second level has another 2 bedrooms each with ensuite baths, open living, dining and kitchen area. A large terrace overlooks the grounds and pool.
The beautifully furnished and decorated Sosua villa is located in one of the most desirable gated communities in Sosua. On one level for easy living, the main living area is bright and cheery opening to one of the two terraces and swimming pool. The adjoining kitchen includes a breakfast bar, dining area and sliding doors opening onto the second terrace with stunning ocean views. One wing of the villa has a bedroom enjoying more ocean views and a bath. On the opposite side are two more bedrooms and bath.
The carport below could easily be converted into a fourth bedroom and is already plumbed. There is an additional laundry room complete with washer and dryer. The oversize yard and pool along with separate pool bath completes a villa that is perfect for entertaining. There is also plenty of room to expand or add that Caribbean pool bar you always wanted.
Don’t miss this opportunity to live in style! Call us on +1-809-571-9990 today for more information.
Visit our legal pages for more information on property purchase in the country.
Live like a king in this unique Sosua villa with lots of character. Designed to look like a castle and built by a quality European builder you won’t be disappointed. As you enter through the spacious foyer and living area you will notice quality throughout. The downstairs area also includes a kitchen with granite counters, two bedrooms with bath and a media/possible 4th bedroom. The spiral staircase takes you to the upper level with a balcony overlooking the living area, a bonus storage room and large master suite, bath and large sun terrace.
Secure Gated Villa Community Announces North Coast Cabarete, DR Expansion
Sometimes in life you just happen to be in the right place at the opportune moment, and if you are looking for perfect timing on an elegant tropical villa, this is it. As a retirement or second home, the window of opportunity has just opened for great new mountain and ocean view lots, and a special pricing promotion on the long awaited Casa Linda Phase VII opening.
One of the most progressive, high quality gated developments in this area is now offering for sale lots on a new 75 acre tract between Cabarete and Sosua. It is convenient to everything including local beaches, the new medical facility and grocery store just a minute away, and of course Puerto Plata International (POP) airport is only ten minutes away. What vision this new offering demonstrates, and a great plan to match.
With 14 years of proven success and 140 completed villas, this secure community offers the full range of villa design, construction, management, and rental with years of continuous credibility. This new section will also be more family friendly and offer a variety of eating, shopping, and recreational amenities.
So what will this Phase VII offer?
• A special pricing promotion on “Ultima Ridge.” The Ultima is a wildly popular 4 or 6 bedroom villa constructed around the “Privacy Concept” where all living spaces open to the pool and outside terrace areas (you know, where we live down here). The developer is offering a special buying incentive on the first 5 premium Ultima lots situated on a scenic ridge that catches the comfortable ocean breezes floating up the hillside. (Ask Arthur and Sally for details)
• Townhouses – 2 blocks of 16 two and three bedroom for a total of 32. What a great new idea for this area, spacious, high quality building materials, beautiful:
• “Tranquila” design houses, also modeled on the “Privacy Concept” like the Ultima but at a more affordable price point—3 br versions with private pool for 227K and 245K. These will be larger than the Phase VI configuration seen in the listing below:
• New commercial area with a French restaurant, mini-golf, convenience market, tennis courts, etc. This will be a family oriented sector with walking paths and a variety of new services and amenities to be added over time.
• Shuttles to Sosua and Cabarete as well as local beaches. Though transportation is readily available everywhere here, free Casa Linda shuttles run to make your trips to town and beaches more convenient.
• Package Pricing – each villa price includes the lot, house, pool, and landscaping—-a great package.
• “Fly and Buy” program so you can visit the area and experience tropical lifestyle living for yourself.
• Various rental guarantee opportunities for individuals who want to build now and earn rental income for up to two years before moving into their villa themselves—are you retiring in a couple of years? Perfect!
• Stay Rent Free while your villa is being built. Just pay the community fees and house expenses and you have no rental cost.
Sally and I have several documents you can request from us directly, so let us know if we can help:
• “DR Welcome Guide”
• “Pets in the DR”
• “Punta Cana vs. North Coast Ownership”
• “Casa Linda Information Package”
Contact Arthur and Sally today.
A very pretty family villa situated on the outskirts of Sosua. The master suite is unfinished but just needs some tile and fittings in the bathroom. Reasonably priced, this is a property definitely worth considering. Visit our main website for more real estate for sale in the Dominican Republic.